Example One on how to be sustainable...
- milli y eric get contracted to design and e-market www.thecrystalmatrix.com
- Patricia Bankins owns The Crystal Matrix
- eric y milli are happy to barter 50% with The Crystal Matrix :)
- milli uses some of bartering to get crystals and tools
- milli uses crystals to design her personal jewelry
- strangers, friends, and family demand milli's jewelry to be available for sale :)
- milli will donate and debut her jewelry at a silent auction this sat
- sat silent auction will raise funds to teach others how to grow their own food
- End result = milli, eric, patricia, and people who are taught to grow their own food HAPPY PEOPLE :)
sneak preview of milli's peaceful line...
Turquoise Ring wrapped in Copper Wire
Example Two on how to be sustainable...
- milli desires not to purchase but to recycle/reuse/barter
- milli needs bamboo or Arundo for Bingwa's 55+ tomato plants!!
- milli gets another call from Patricia about having more invasive bamboo and arundo
- milli drives truck to Patricia's to clean and pickup bamboo and arundo
- Patricia ends up with bamboo and arundo mulch and sticks for her beautiful veggie garden :)
- milli has plenty of sticks for Bingwa's 55+ tomatoes
- End result = milli helps to remove invasive plants (preventing spreading and fires), patricia uses her own bamboo/arundo mulch (saving money and benefits her soil), milli has invaluable sticks for homemade trellises and Bingwa plus Mother Earth = Happy :)
Patricia, thanks for playing outside with me today !